I am loving this cooler weather. It's nice to be able to run around in jeans and a sweatshirt. Though, it does make it hard to get out of a warm bed in the morning!
We have a big meeting next week for work. A meeting Thursday, and two meetings on Friday. The second one on Friday is our awards banquet for the quarter. It's a big event, and I'm stressed because we really just started planning the smaller details of it. It's been hard for me to plan this meeting because it was half planned before we moved to Wisconsin by the person who was previously in my position. So I have had to make some changes, and adapt our normal meeting to fit what she had already set. Oh well! Everyday is a new adventure right?
I have not had a chance to catch up on the new fall shows. I always see previews for shows that I think would be really good, but without DVR here in Madison, I'm not catching the ones that I wanted to check out. Am I missing anything really good? BJ has told me that DVR needs to be on my to do list before he will move out here. It's amazing how much we use it!
1 comment:
I agree with BJ, you need to get a DVR :) Without it, I'd never watch TV either! Which I suppose wouldn't be a bad thing... but there's something wonderful about watching fall TV from under a blanket on the couch :) My top 4 picks: Private Practice, Lipstick Jungle, Heroes, and Desperate Housewives.
Happy fall! Hope the meeting goes well!
Post a Comment