Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How cute is this Kitten? This is Chloe. She is the new kitten my in-laws decided to get this weekend. BJ's dad is trying to talk me into bringing her to Madison to keep me company. Before I opened this picture I said "no way".

Then I opened the picture and told BJ I couldn't wait to have her here. We are trying to figure out if we really want a litter box in the apartment though. I would hate to have a smelly apartment. I'm not even a cat person, but she is so cute! I have a feeling she will stay where she is.

Of course, Samson who is also living at my in-laws with BJ is less then thrilled. I guess him and BJ's parents little dog ganged up on her, and Samson tried to play with her. He is a little to big to play with her, and they scared her. Poor cat. Makes me realize that we probably can't have her with Samson. How Cute is Samson though? I may be a little biased.
Our apartment does not allow big dogs, so Samson is going to be living with my parents until we find a place here we can have him at. We are trying to look for a condo or townhouse in the area so that we can bring him to Madison with us soon. I never realized how much I would miss him, and the thought of a year without him kills me.
I get to see both of my boys this weekend, I am very excited!

No comments: