Friday, July 24, 2009

13 days

We have had a rough week. Samantha has taken to screaming for hours at a time. We think it's gas, but haven't found anything to make her feel better yet, despite trying everything that has been suggested to us. Hopefully the doctor will be able to give us some other suggestions next week at her 2 week appointment. I can't believe she's only 2 weeks old, it seems like she has been with us so much longer than that! Since Sam has been rather loud lately, mom hasn't gotten much sleep either, so we did not do very much this week. Hopefully we can get some relief for her. I hate seeing her in pain and not being able to do anything about it. I am also getting a little stir crazy spending so much time at home.

Here are some pictures from yesterday, just hanging around the house.
How comfortable does this sleeping position look? She loves her bouncy seat!

You can't read it on the picture but her onsie says "Daddy's little angel", I was hoping she would get the hint.

1 comment:

kristen said...

Eeee! She is such a tiny, sweet, cute little thing! Can't wait for our session, can't wait can't wait!!