Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3, 2009

Today is Sam's due date! BJ and I are so excited to meet her, to be able to hold her and know what she looks like. Only a couple more days and she'll be in our lives!

I am feeling great! Sam has made this pregnancy so easy for me. The doctor said she won't let me go past a week from my due date, but that would be a Friday, so I don't know if they would induce over the weekend, or on the next Monday. I have been convinced all along that she is going to make a late entrance, and honestly I am ok with that. I am still pretty comfortable, and if she's not ready, that's ok. Now, if she wanted to come anytime now we'd be thrilled!

I had an appointment on Tuesday. Her heartbeat was perfect. My blood pressure, and weight gain were good. My belly measured a little small, so the doctor decided to do a quick ultrasound to make sure there was enough fluid in their for her. Everything on the ultrasound looked great. I go back next Tuesday, but not to my doctor because she is going to be out of town. Hopefully everything will be perfect still.

I am really excited for this weekend. BJ has today off, and I am going to only work a 1/2 day. I don't know what we will do today, but BJ talked about lunch at the lake, or to go to Olbrich Gardens in Madison. Tomorrow I'd like to go to the farmers market, and then we talked about getting together with Jason and Liz, and Jeremy and Angie. I would love to see the fireworks somewhere tomorrow night, but I don't want to get stuck in a crowd. Downtown Madison is not easy to get out of. We'll see what we can find. It should be a fun, relaxing weekend!

No comments: