Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Recap

We had a great holiday spent with friends and family. It was busy, but so great. We stayed at my parents this time, since BJ's parents had lots of company already staying with them. It was great to be able to catch up with my parents.

We got spoiled rotten, as did baby Sterken (aka "Sparky"). It's crazy to receive baby gifts, and to be excited about them. I have a feeling Sparky will be quite spoiled when he or she actually gets here. I would expect nothing less from either set of grandparents.

We came back to WI today so that BJ could go to the Bucks/Pistons game in Milwaukee tonight. He is so excited, and apparently they have great seats.

I am 13 weeks along as of Friday, and feeling pretty good. My next appointment is January 5th. I am excited about the opportunity to hear the heartbeat this time.

That's all for now. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments: