Sam is at an age where most of the things she says crack me up. Here are just a few from recently.
I asked Sam to dust. She came back to me a few minutes later and told me she was all done. I asked her what she dusted. She said "the couch, the carpet, and Alex".
I was making Sam lunch yesterday. I started showing her my dance moves. She looked at me and said "Mommy right now I don't need you to dance, I need you to make my sandwich."
BJ asked Sam to put on her shoes. He told her that he would pick them out for her if she didn't get to the closet first. BJ pulled out a pair of brown shoes, and Sam said "oh no, no, no daddy, those don't match my outfit."
Sam must have had a rough day at daycare Friday. She told me on the way home that they were going to have ice cream that day but "it was just one of those days", so they didn't get ice cream. I asked her what happened and she said that she was just "kissing Dorian a lot" and got put in time out. I have a feeling there was more to that story.
Me: Sam that is not nice you need to say you are sorry
Sam: but I'm not really sorry
Me: Sam do you want a my little pony party?
Sam: no mom I want MY little pony not yours. :)
2 comments:
Love these! They made me laugh out loud - thanks for sharing :)
Cute! We have had issues with conversations about "my" little pony too. :)
Post a Comment