Friday, September 4, 2009

We had a rough night last night. Samantha has been getting up at 12:30 or 1:00 every night, and she is not hungry, or needing a diaper change, she just wants to be held. She will fall right asleep when you hold her, but as soon as you put her down she wakes up and cries. This goes on until about 4 or 5 in the morning. Last night I tried to keep her in her crib and just replace her pacifier, but she wasn't interested. So we were up with her a lot last night. She knows how to make us forget about it though. She was wide awake when I was getting ready this morning, so I put her on our bed, and turned the light and ceiling fan on. She loved it and was smiling and giggling away. Good thing she is cute!

1 comment:

Jen V. said...

What a cutie! She's growing so fast! I hope she takes a liking to sleeping at night soon. :)