Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 33 1/2 Appointment

I had my 33 week & 4 day appointment yesterday with Dr. Wendricks. She helped me remember why I liked her so much. She answered all my questions, and made me feel better about the doctor's office. Hopefully the last appointment was just a fluke.

Samantha is growing as she should be, I am measuring at exactly 33 1/2 weeks. Dr. Wendricks said she is head down, so hopefully she will stay that way. I have one more appointment in two weeks, then I start going every week. We are getting closer and closer to her due date!

BJ and I bought the carseat this weekend, which makes me feel better because now I know we can take her home from the hospital whenever she comes. We are slowly getting everything ready for her arrival. Can't wait to meet her, though it's crazy to think that in less than 2 months we will be parents!

No comments: